POLICIES FOR PARTICIPATION IN PARENT EDUCATION GROUP
*We require all participants to register to receive a link to access the group.
*I understand that Group Facilitators may use the information provided during registration to make a report or contact emergency personnel if there are issues of child abuse, danger to self or others, as well as other emergency contingency.
*When using an interactive platform such as Zoom, the video, and audio from all participants are shared and may be captured if the group is being recorded. You are responsible for muting your own microphone and camera.
*For your own privacy, you can always mute and turn off your video feed at any time. You are encouraged to keep your video on for the duration of the group.
*You must register for a free user account with Zoom if you do not already have one.
*By participating, you agree not to share live links to groups OR recorded videos with anyone outside your immediate household.
*Child Guidance Resource Centers reserves the right to download and store the original file and may take snippets for promotional use.
*Keep in mind that voices/people in the background of your homes can be heard/seen by other participants and may be captured on the audio/video of the recording.
Child Guidance Resource Centers makes the following disclaimers related to any Educational Groups provided by Child Guidance Resource Centers Parenting Education Center, a link to which may be provided on our website or mobile application:
- The information provided in the Educational Groups does not constitute the provision of medical or other professional healthcare treatment services, nor does it constitute the practice of medicine or other professional healthcare services.
- No client/therapist relationship is formed by attending any Educational Group.
- The CGRC Educational Groups are intended and only suitable for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- The information provided in the Educational Groups is not intended to serve as medical or other professional health care advice and is not intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or symptom.
- You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contained in the Educational Groups.
- The Educational Groups are not intended to be a substitute for therapy. Each person has unique needs, and the Educational Groups cannot take these individual differences into account. You should consult your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you may have.
- The Educational Groups are not based on a personalized assessment, treatment planning, pacing, and safety precautions that would be provided in therapy.
- You should stop attending the Educational Groups and consult with a therapist at any time if you feel overwhelmed or feel that your mental health or ability to keep yourself or others safe is at risk. Educational Groups do not provide emergency or crisis support. A non-comprehensive list of resources is included below:
- Emergency Services: Dial 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Telephone: 988
- Website: suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Information on this Site is Not Professional Advice
All data, information, text, graphics, links, and other material on the Child Guidance Resource Centers and Parenting Solutions For You websites and mobile application (“Site”) are provided as a convenience to Site visitors and customers. The information provided on this Site is for general informational and educational purposes only. The information provided on this Site is not intended to serve as medical, psychiatric, or other professional advice and is not to be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or symptom. Information provided on this Site does not constitute the provision or practice of medical, psychiatric or professional health care advice or services.
You should consult your physician, psychiatrist or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific questions you may have. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contained on this Site or other sites linked to or from it.I acknowledge and agree to the Policies for Participation and the Disclaimers set forth above.